This is me!

This is me!

Friday, June 27, 2014

A note of special thanks to Sherria and Kara

Sherria Green and Kara Cashwell,
I would like to take this time to thank you for your feedback and support during our time spent in the course Early Childhood Development. Your blogs and discussions each week have helped me to gain a deeper understanding of the materials we have studied throughout this course. Thank you for helping me to expand my knowledge and grow as a professional in the field. I know you will both go on to do great things.
Sincerely,
Lisa Brownell

1 comment:

  1. I did not see this before I wrote my thank you note, thank you for your kind words!
    Lisa,



    During this course I looked forward to reading your blog. Your entries are always full of information that I can take with me and utilize in my own research and at work. You explain everything and support your findings with superb sources, and I am extremely grateful to have gotten to learn from you a second time. I have also saved (and fallen in love with) your Dr. Seuss quote, "a person is a person no matter how small". Thank you for always making your entries interesting and descriptive, while getting straight to the heart of the discussion quickly. Wishing you the best on your journey!!

    Kind Regards,

    Sherria Green

    ReplyDelete