This is me!

This is me!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Week 2 Media Segment Quotes

"As I grew up I wanted to be a teacher, because I had, I think a built in passion that it was important to make a real contribution to the world and to fix all the injustices that existed in the world."
-Louise Dermin-Sparks
Professor Emertitus
Pacific Oaks College, CA
 
"Every Day I go to work I look forward to it, because I know the services I'm providing to children is to their benefit."
-Raymond Hernandez MS ED
Executive Director
School of Early Childhood Education
University of Southern Education
 
I chose these two quotes this week from week two's media segment, because they spoke to me as I heard the speakers say them. Louise's quote explains what my passion is, but Raymond's quote explains why I get up every day to do my job; my motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment