This is me!

This is me!

Sunday, April 13, 2014

My Goals

From the experience in EDUC 6005-8 Foundations: Early Childhood course, I feel one of the most important things I should remember are the three goals I have set. Throughout the course I have been reflecting upon my goals and refining them based on the knowledge I have received from the course. I am posting my goals on this blog site as a reminder of what my goals were when I began my Graduate school experience. In the future I hope to be able to reflect upon these goals and see in what ways I have been meeting them.

Goal #1: Embrace myself as a leader
Goal #2: Embrace Diversity
Goal #3: Explore and discover new ways to advocate for the staff whom I supervise

2 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    I seem to agree with your thoughts on all the discussion postings and blog posts, and commented to you more than anyone else. Your writing is clear and easy to read. So, of course, I think you're great! Being director at such a young age must be difficult, and you deserve a lot of credit. I hope to do it myself in the future, and will seek your advice when I need some. :) I hope to see your name in our future classes, good luck in everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, it was a pleasure reading your blog. Everything from the layout with your then and now picture greeting us each time to how you got to the point with every entry and made each read enjoyable, made your blog one of my favorites. Thank you! I remember also writing down your President Lyndon B. Johnson quote, so thank you for that as well. I wish you luck on your continued journey at Walden and in life, if our paths do not cross again in a future class!

    Kind Regards,

    Sherria Green :)

    ReplyDelete